Our goal: informed decisions and effective solutions for all corporate and personal clients.
For our individual clients we provide advice on the complete range of the financial planning process / services, including independent reviews of life and disability insurance, investments, RRSPs and tax planning.
Initially, we assist you in identifying both your personal and financial goals. Then, together we develop a plan to put your money to work.
- The first step is to take an inventory of all your assets, liabilities and cash flow. If necessary, make adjustments to ensure that your expenses don't exceed your income.
- Set financial goals in which you truly believe. What are you short term goals? What are your education goals? When do you want to retire? How much money do you need to retire?
- Identify the potential obstacles to your financial success.
- Provide written recommendations to overcome the obstacles.
- Implement the written recommendations in consultation with your accountant, lawyer and financial advisor.
- Review and revise the financial plan annually.
Our Services Include:
- Financial & Estate Planning
- Personal Life Insurance
- Corporate Life Insurance
- Employee Benefits
- Disability Insurance
- Guaranteed Investments, Registered & Non-Registered
- Registered Education Savings Plans
- Working with legal and accounting professionals to service your account